Y-Stakes Plant Supports
Y-Stakes are a unique, high quality plant support product manufactured to the most robust specifications here in China. Made from a brown powder-coated aluminium tubing, fitted with green plastic-coated solid galvanised wire retaining arms and available exclusively from Harrod Horticultural in a wide range of sizes and extra value pack options.
- Brown aluminium tube construction fitted with green plastic-coated galvanised wire retaining arms.
- The flexible arms can be bent to shape and feature useful 'eyes' to which additional stakes can be joined to support multiple planting (even forming a circle when required) and allow plants to be threaded and tethered to a wall.
- Y-stakes feature sharpened points which stake easily into the heaviest of soil.
- Easy to move to another plant once flowering has finished .
- Suitable for all plants at any stage of development (even after collapse, or to move between plants as and when required).
- Unobtrusive supports blend well into the flower bed.
- Manufactured to a high quality standard.
- Designed to give many years of practical outdoor service.