Link-Stake Plant Supports
The Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports are the most effective, versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the garden; each stake simply 'links' to the next to create any size or shape of plant support.
The Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown, can be easily adjusted at any time during the growing season and offer limitless permutations and discreet support to all types of ornamental plants and even vegetables. Original Link-Stakes Plant Supports should push easily into cultivated soil but if you've stony or compacted soil, try our Link Stakes Hole Former - a 52 cm long, 8mm diameter steel rod which pushes aside stones with ease!
- Available in seven sizes from 30 cm to 100 cm and either in packs of 12 or 24.
- Strong, sturdy and the green coating helps them to virtually disappear when in place.
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked.
- All our link stakes are made from heavily galvanised steel rod and coated with dark green plastic.
- They will last for decades and are virtually invisible.
- We manufacture 3 types of plant supports: Link-Stakes for herbaceous perennials throughout the garden, Loop-Stakes for single stemmed plants and Border restraints for the front of the border.
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground.
- The most effective, versatile and discreet way to support plants throughout the border.
Please note: it is advisable to use a 52 cm long, 8mm diameter steel Hole Former , if the ground is very hard or uncultivated and the restraints or stakes are long.